Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monuments Best Florist

The Enchanted Florist is the only full service florist in Monunet Colorado. Located at 418 HWY 105 Ste. I Monument CO 80132. In the Monument Plaza behind Rosie's Diner. 719-488-1116

Delivering to the Tri-Lakes Areas - Monument, Woodmoor, Plamer Lake - Glen Eagle, Jackson Creek, Black Forest, and the Air force Academy

The Enchanted Florist has fresh bouquets everyday and can design a beautiful arrangement for all occasions. Specializing in Enchanted Weddings to make all your floral dreams come true.

2 comments:

  1. I ordered from them very disappointing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about their florist services! Their services truly seem great. But, I have been finding best Flower Delivery NYC florist for sending flowers to my friend. Please suggest a good online florist to me!!

    ReplyDelete